Below are resources that you can use to keep track of important documents and manage your personal finances.
- Vital Records Guide: This tool will help you identify and get the right financial and legal documents in place to help you manage your finances in a variety of situations.
- Setting SMART Financial Goals: Setting financial goals can motivate you to save money. When these goals are SMART, you’re more likely to achieve them.
- Budgeting Worksheet: A cash flow budget is all about tracking the timing of your income and expenses to make sure you have enough from week to week.
- Social Security Benefit Planner: Provides your most recent Social Security earnings record. Social Security calculators use different parameters and assumptions (e.g., different stop work-ages, future earnings projections, etc.) to help you plan for retirement.
- Annual Credit Report: Obtain a free copy of your credit report from each of the three major credit reporting agencies every 12 months.